Nuraply 3PM Torch-on Membrane for Roofs and Decks
- Valid from
- Bureau Veritas
Nuraply 3PM system is a tough, reinforced, double-layer, torch-on bituminous waterproofing membrane system for new and existing roofs and decks. Nuraply 3PM capsheet is used with one of the Basesheet options:
- Nuraply 3PB;
- Nuraply 3PB-SA;
- Nuraply 3PV;
- Nuraply 3PV-SA;
The Nuraply 3PM torch-on membrane system may also incorporate Enertherm PIR insulation board.
The Nuraply 3PM double layer torch on membrane system provides a durable waterproofing system for installation by approved installers, on new and existing roofs and decks of any size.
- Nuraply 3PM torch-on membrane shall be installed in accordance with the Nuraply 3PM Roofing Membrane Installation Manual Edition 1 March 2019, by a Nuralite Waterproofing Ltd approved installer (see www.nuralite.co.nz/applicator to find an approved installer).
- Where a Nuraply membrane is applied to a timber substrate the timber shall be preservative treated. Such preservative treatments shall not be LOSP (light organic solvent preservative) or CuN (copper nitrate).
- Nuraply 3PM torch-on membrane is suitable only for light maintenance foot traffic.
- Nuraply 3PM torch-on membrane shall have a minimum finished fall (excluding gutters) of 1:80.
- It may be installed on a cold roof with insulation installed below the substrate or as a warm roof (known as Nuratherm) with Enertherm insulation installed above the substrate.
- The system shall only be used with the following substrates:
- H3.2 treated Timber, including plywood sheets and reconstituted wood panels (Strandboard), timber substrates complying with AS/NZ 2269:2012 (directly or with Enertherm PIR Boards between) with treated timber trim, battens and framing where timber is detailed and Nuralite product is directly applied
- Concrete substrates complying with NZS 3101:2006 (directly or with Enertherm PIR Boards between)
- NPM 900 metal tray decks with Enertherm PIR boards between.