Timber joinery and NZS 4211 - Issue 94
- Timber joinery and NZS 4211 - Issue 94
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Information type
- CodeWords article
Timber joinery is a feature of New Zealand heritage architecture and is a relevant part of building and renovation today.
Timber joinery products can meet the requirements of the current Building Code if you know what to look out for. Following tried and trusted standards can give you confidence that you are following good practice.
This article includes:
- Many benefits of timber joinery
- Specify the right product for your job
- Easy to identify NZS 4211:2008-compliant joinery
- More information online