MultiProof for modern construction - Build 174(2019)
- MultiProof for modern construction
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- BUILD article
- Website, PDF
Builders and companies building standardised designs, including those using modern manufacturing methods, may be eligible to take advantage of MBIE’s Multiproof consent pathway.
The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) introduced national multiple-use approval (MultiProof) in 2010 to fast track the building consent process.
This article includes:
- Fast tracks consents for standardised designs
- Uptake of MultiProof is low
- Opportunities to increase MultiProof use
- What do you think about the MultiProof pathway?