Viking Enviroclad Roofing and Deck Membrane System
- Revision D, 06/08/2018
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Global-Mark Pty Ltd
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Viking Enviroclad Roofing and Deck Membrane System is a single ply, polyester fabric reinforced, thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) waterproofing sheet membrane for flat or pitched roofs and decks.
It can be applied as a fully bonded or mechanically fixed system. Some Membranes are supplied with an APEEL™ protective film.
The film which provides protection during construction is to be removed within 90 days of installation.
The main membrane components are:
- STP100 Enviroclad TPO white 1.14mm x 3.0m x 30.4m
- STP500 Enviroclad TPO white 1.52mm x 3.0m x 30.4m
- STP110 Enviroclad TPO grey 1.14mm x 3.0m x 30.4m
- STP110A Enviroclad Apeel TPO grey 1.14mm x 3.0m x 30.4m
- STP510 Enviroclad TPO grey 1.52mm x 3.0m x 30.4m
- STP510A Enviroclad Apeel TPO grey 1.52mm x 3.0m x 30.4m
- STP113 Enviroclad TPO grey 1.14mm x 3.66m wide
- STP513 Enviroclad TPO grey 1.52mm x 3.66m wide
- STP000 Enviroclad adhesive 19L
Viking Enviroclad Roofing and Deck Membrane System must be installed using Viking Roofspec ancillary components as described in the Viking Roofspec Applicator Handbook V1.3 (30/05/2016) referenced as the Handbook.