Hydraloop H300 & H600
- CMNZ70150 version 0
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Veritas Australia Pty Ltd
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
The Hydraloop system collects grey water from specified sanitary appliances and fixtures and processes it to be suitable for supply as nonpotable water.
The Hydraloop system collects grey water and processes it to be suitable for supply as non-potable water. The unit is labelled with the Hydraloop brand and model number.
Hydraloop is available in two models: Hydraloop H300 and Hydraloop H600 which may be joined together to form a “Cascade”.
The Hydraloop System is certified for use in buildings to supply non-potable water to sanitary appliances and fixtures:
- The Hydraloop models H300 and H600 (including when joined as a Cascade) shall be installed in accordance with the Hydraloop Installation Manual H300 & H600 2.1 and restrained to resist inertial seismic loads.
- Pipes to which non-potable water outlets are connected shall comply with the requirements of clause G12.3.4 regarding identification of non-potable water.
- The installer shall supply to the BCA a signed Installation QA Version 1: 30 June 2023 declaration that the product has been installed in accordance with this certificate. This declaration shall be relied upon when issuing a Code Compliance Certificate (CCC).
- The Hydraloop models shall be Installed or Serviced by Watersmart approved Technicians: https://watersmart.co.nz/approvedhydraloop-installers/.