XLam CLT T3 Plus
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Veritas Australia Pty Ltd
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
XLam CLT T3 Plus panels are used as individual structural components for floors, internal and external walls and roofs, or as a complete structural system encompassing all of elements.
XLam CLT T3 Plus panels are structural timber panels made by face-gluing layers of Hyne T3 Plus finger-jointed Radiata Pine boards ranging from 20mm to 45mm thick with a moisture curing polyurethane adhesive in alternating 90 degree angles.
Panels 85mm - 315mm thick, 6m - 16m long and 2.4m -3.4m wide can be manufactured. Each Xlam CLT Hyne T3 Plus panel is labelled with panel dimensions, grade and treatment and the CodeMark Mark of Conformity.
1. XLam CLT T3 Plus panels are certified for use as structural components:
- a) in buildings specifically designed in accordance with B1/VM1, and
- b) where the hazard class of the exposure and service conditions where the panel is located is H3.2 or less (as defined in NZS3640 Table 3.1)
2. XLam CLT T3 Plus panels shall be designed and installed in accordance with the XLam Design Guide Australia & New Zealand Edition June V2 2020.