Moser Aluminium-Clad Wood & Thermal Break Aluminium Windows & Doors
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Veritas
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Moser aluminium clad timber windows and doors are made of solid American white oak timber and aluminium. The external side has a cladding of powder coated aluminium. The solid timber interior has a scratch resistant dual component paint finish.
Moser thermal break windows and doors are made of powder coated aluminium. Both the aluminium clad timber and thermal break aluminium windows and doors are double glazed.
Window models include fixed window, tilt & turn, awning and hinged casement windows.
Door models include inward and outward opening hinged doors and sliding doors. This certification covers the models listed in Section 9.
Moser Aluminium Clad Timber & Thermal Break Aluminium Windows & Doors contribute to natural daylight and ventilation, and are also suitable for use in building envelopes enclosing spaces where the temperature or humidity (or both) are modified.
Moser Aluminium Clad Wood Windows & Thermal Break Aluminium Windows are certified for use in buildings in the following wind zones (as defined in NZS3604):
- a) up to and including HIGH wind zone:
- i) Aluminium Clad Timber Awning Windows (up to 1500mm x 1500mm),
- ii) Aluminium Clad Timber Tilt & Turn Windows (up to 1000mm x 1700mm ),
- iii) Thermal Break Aluminium Windows (up to 1000mm x 900mm),
- iv) Aluminium Clad Timber Sliding Doors (up to 4600mm x 2500mm),
- v) Thermal Break Aluminium Doors open outwards (up to 1000mm x 2400mm)
- b) up to and including VERY HIGH wind zone:
- vi) Aluminium Clad Timber Hinged Doors open inwards (up to 940mm x 2400mm)
Moser Aluminium Clad Wood Windows & Thermal Break Aluminium Windows shall be installed in accordance with the Gaobeidian Shunda Moser Window & Door Co., Ltd. Installation Procedure Version Number 20200904-NL
dated 4th September 2020, the WANZ Guide to Window Installation, and E2/AS1.
Windows and doors with a trim opening greater than 600 mm shall be supported on WANZ support bars fitted in accordance with the Installation Procedure. Heavy-Duty WANZ bars shall be used with doors and joinery units
supported on concrete.
The following attributes of Moser Aluminium Clad Wood Windows & Thermal Break Aluminium Windows shall be determined specifically:
- a) Vision barriers must be specified when required for compliance with Building Code clause F2.3.2
- b) Safety glazing must be specified when required for compliance with Building Code clause F2.3.3
- c) The R-value of individual joinery units shall be provided in order to allow the contribution to compliance with H1 Energy Efficiency to be determined.