Kopine Flooring Systems – Ultralock™ 12 and Tongue & Groove 12
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Veritas
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Kopine Flooring Systems – Ultralock™ 12 and Tongue & Groove 12, are high-density particleboard panels. The supplied glue bonds the panels together to form a continuous flooring membrane and provides an effective seal against moisture. The floors are suitable for use as a floor diaphragm within the scope of NZS 3604:2011 Timber framed buildings.
Subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- Kopine flooring systems must be laid in accordance with the Kopine Installation Guide and Technical Specifications (May 2018).
- The subfloor must be ventilated and protected from external moisture
- The flooring must be protected by a membrane or other impervious finish when installed in wet and splash areas.
- The moisture content of the flooring must be no more than 18% before sealing or covering with a flooring product.
- Kopine flooring systems are suitable for concentrated loads up to 180kg or uniformly distributed loads up to 200kg/m2. Loads greater than these must be specifically designed.
- Exposure to weather should be kept to a minimum, and no more than three months.