Novabond F.C. 200 - SUSPENDED
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Veritas
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Novabond FC 200 is a plastomeric modified bitumen torch-on waterproofing membrane (APP).
Novabond is available in thicknesses of 3 and 4mm and comes in 10m x 1m rolls.
Novabond F.C. 200 is used for waterproofing basement retaining walls and floors.
Subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- Shall only be applied to buildings subject to non-specific design under floor slabs complying with NZS 3604:2011 Timber-framed buildings; and
- Shall only be applied behind concrete masonry basement walls and under floor slabs complying with NZS 4229:1999 Concrete masonry buildings not requiring specific engineering; and
- Shall only be applied to buildings subject to specific design with substrates of in situ or precast concrete complying with NZS 3101:2006 Concrete Structures, or concrete masonry complying with NZS 4230:2004 Design of reinforced concrete masonry structures.
- Novabond F.C. 200 shall only be stored, installed and maintained as per the Jaydex Application Guide Novater V3, November 2019.
- Installation shall be by Jaydex licensed applicators.