FIBO Wall Panel System
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Veritas
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
FIBO Wall Panels have a decorative, high-pressure laminate surface, bonded to high-quality WBP (marine) plywood with a balancer laminate on the reverse. FIBO Wall Panels are supplied in 600 x 240 sheets. FIBO Wall Panels have an “Aqualock” edge lap jointing system.
Other components of the system are sealant (FIBO SEAL) and jointers (Aluminium and PVC).
FIBO Walls Panels are a waterproof wall panel intended for use in wet areas - bathrooms, sanitary rooms, kitchens and laundries.
FIBO Wall Panels may be used as an internal lining. In all locations in household units, ancillary buildings, and outbuildings.
FIBO Wall Panels are not suitable for:
- Sleeping areas where care or detention is provided,
- In exit ways,
- All occupied spaces in importance level 4 buildings,
- Crowd and sleeping uses where care or detention is provided (unless sprinklered).