The KE KELIT VSH XPress GAS Fittings System
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Veritas
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
KE KELIT VSH XPress GAS Fittings are manufactured from copper and stainless steel suited for use with stainless steel pipes manufactured in accordance with EN 10312:2002 or, copper pipes that satisfy R250 R290 of EN1057:2006.
The KE KELIT VSH XPress GAS Fittings are used for the conveyance of natural gas or liquid petroleum gas.
Subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- All design, component selection, installation including selection of tools, and maintenance shall be in accordance with VSH XPress GAS distributed by KE KELIT NZ Technical Manual Revision 1.3 May 2018) (the “manual”).
- All other uses are outside the scope of this certificate.
- Installation shall be performed by KE KELIT trained and approved installers who carry a hold a KE KELIT Installation training card.