Asphaltech Mastic Asphalt System
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
The Asphaltech Mastic Asphalt System is a polymer modified mastic asphalt applied over insulation board or a timber or concrete structural substrate in one or two layers to give a waterproof monolithic layer of up to 60mm thickness depending on the specific application.
This product certificate covers the use of the Asphaltech Mastic Asphalt System as a waterproof roofing membrane and as a waterproofing and paving system for elevated decks and car parks for cars, light commercial and heavy goods vehicles.
The Asphaltech Mastic Asphalt System may be used where the minimum gradient of the substrate structure is completely flat (less than 1:80) including nominally zero pitch.
When configured as a paving system it is suitable for paving vehicle access ramps with gradient up to 1:10.
Asphaltech Mastic Asphalt System can be configured to be:
- suitable for direct foot traffic
- a suitable substrate external pavers, tiles or concrete for pedestrian traffic, and for pavers or tiles on paver supports, for use on terraces, balconies or podia.
- a car park trafficable surface
- part of a green roof system
- part of a warm roof system
- part of an inverted insulated roof