Cladding for residential mid-rises - Build 173(2019)
- Cladding for residential mid-rises
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- BUILD article
- Website, PDF
A recent project at BRANZ has been testing the weathertightness of residential-style claddings for use on mid-rise buildings.
THE PRINCIPLES of AS/NZS 4284:2008 Testing of building facades have been applied to produce a test method than can be reliably used to prove the weathertight performance of mid-rise cladding systems.
This article includes:
- Test for evaluating mid-rise claddings
- The clause and the standard
- Exploring the limits of residential cladding
- Test methods
- Now an Alternative Solution