BU578 Ventilation drying behind wall claddings
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- BRANZ Bulletin
- PDF, Hard copy
This bulletin explains how ventilation drying can be engineered into a wall.
The bulletin covers:
- air circulation behind wall cladding
- ventilation behind different cladding types - brick veneer, battened cavity walls and direct-fixed claddings
- how much moisture can ventilation drying deal with
- how does ventilation drying depend on the climate
- are some cladding types more leaky than others
- ventilation drying and rain leakage.