Pauloid Synthetic Roofing underlay
- Appraisal number 984
- 7 February 2019
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- BRANZ Appraisal
Pauloid Synthetic Roofing Underlay is a synthetic building underlay for use under roof claddings. The product consists of a micro-porous water resistant film laminated to two layers of non woven spun-bonded polyolefin.
Pauloid Synthetic Roofing Underlay has been appraised for use as a self-supporting roof underlay on buildings within the following scope:
- the scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, Paragraph 1.1 with regards to building height and floor plan area; and,
- with masonry tile roof cladding; and,
- with metal tile roof cladding; and,
- with profiled metal roof cladding; and,
- situated in NZS 3604 Wind Zones up to, and including Extra High.