Thermakraft Covertek 401 Roof Underlay
- Appraisal number 943 (2021)
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- BRANZ Appraisal
Thermakraft Covertek 401 Roof Underlay is a non-fire-retardant, synthetic, self-supporting building underlay for use under roof claddings.
The product consists of a micro-porous, water-resistant film, ultrasonically bonded to two layers of non-woven spun-bonded polyolefin and is coloured white or light grey.
Thermakraft Covertek 401 Roof Underlay has been appraised for use as a roof underlay on buildings within the following scope:
- the scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, Paragraph 1.1 for timber-framed buildings; or,
- the scope limitations of NASH Building Envelope Solutions, Paragraph 1.1 for steel-framed buildings; and,
- with masonry tile roof cladding; and,
- with metal tile roof cladding; and,
- with profiled metal roof cladding; and,
- situated in NZS 3604 Wind Zones and NASH Standard Part 2 Wind Zones up to, and including Extra High.