Trusty Steel Longrun Steel Roofing
- Appraisal number 1196 (2022)
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- BRANZ Appraisal
Trusty Steel Longrun Steel Roofing (T50 profile) is pre-painted trapezoidal steel roofing available in two colours: Grey Friars or Ironsand.
Trusty Steel Longrun Steel Roofing has been appraised as a roll-formed roof cladding in accordance with the profiles specified in NZBC Acceptable Solutions E2/AS1 or E2/AS4, for buildings within the following scope:
- the scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solutions E2/AS1 and E2/AS4, Paragraph 1.1, with regard to floor plan area and building height; and,
- constructed with timber or steel roof framing and purlins; and,
- with a minimum roof pitch of 3° and a maximum roof pitch of 60°; and,
- situated in NZS 3604 Wind Zones up to, and including, Extra High; and,
- situated in NZS 3604 Exposure up to and including Zone C.