Ventia Iron Roof Underlay
- Appraisal number 1136 (2020)
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- BRANZ Appraisal
Ventia Iron Roof Underlay is a synthetic building underlay for use under roof claddings. The product consists of a micro-porous water-resistant polypropylene film laminated between two layers of spun bonded polypropylene and is coloured grey.
Ventia Iron Roof Underlay has been appraised for use as a roof underlay on buildings within the following scope:
- the scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, Paragraph 1.1 with regards to building height and floor plan area; and,
- with masonry tile roof cladding; and,
- with metal tile roof cladding; and,
- profiled metal roof cladding; and,
- situated in NZS 3604 Building Wind Zones up to, and including Extra High.