Glasscorp HP Façade Sealant
- Appraisal number 1112
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- BRANZ Appraisal
Glasscorp HP Façade Sealant is a weathersealing sealant for exterior use and a general-purpose gap-filling sealant for exterior and interior use.
Glasscorp HP Façade Sealant has been appraised for use as a sealant in buildings within the following scope:
- the scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 Paragraph 1.1.
Glasscorp HP Façade Sealant has also been appraised for use as a sealant in buildings subject to specific design within the following scope:
- in joints with a minimum depth of 5 mm; and,
- in joints with a maximum width of 35 mm; and,
- with substrates of:
- timber (unpainted and unstained) - treated and untreated softwoods and hardwoods, plywood, hardboard, treated and untreated particleboard or,
- fibre cement; or
- plastics - polyester. avrylic, unplasticized or plasticized PVC; or,
- metals - stainless steel, mild steel, galvanised steel, enamel coted steel, powder coated (polyester or epoxy) aluminium, anodised aluminium, mill finished aluminium, copper, brass, zinc; or,
- concrete and masonry - standard concrete, glass fibre reinforced concrete, concrete and clay blocks, marble, granite, or natural stone tiles; or,
- glass and ceramics - glazing, tiles.
Note: Glasscorp HP Façade Sealant can be used on other substrates, but this have not been assessed and are outside the scope of this Appraisal. Glasscorp Limited must be consulted when proposing the sealing of material not specifically covered by this Appraisl.