Watertight Platinum Plus Roof Underlay
- Appraisal number 1073
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- BRANZ Appraisal
Watertight Platinum Plus Roof Underlay is a synthetic building underlay for use under roof claddings. The underlay consists of a micro-porous, water-resistant film laminated to two-layers of non-woven, spun bonded polyolefin and is coloured black on top and grey on the bottom.
Watertight Platinum Plus Roof Underlay has been appraised for use as a roof underlay on buildings within the following scope:
- the scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, Paragraph 1.1 for timber-framed buildings; or,
- the scope limitations of NASH Building Envelope Solutions, Paragraph 1.1 for steel-framed buildings; and
- with masonry tile roof cladding; and,
- with metal tile roof cladding and profiled metal roof cladding; and,
- situated in NZS 3604 Building Wind Zones up to, and including Extra High.