Viking GM Torch On Membrane Systems
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Viking Roofspec (a division of Viking Group Ltd)
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Viking GM torch On Membrane Systems are a range of torch-applied reinforced modified-bitumen membranes for use as fully bonded double-layer torch on waterproofing membranes on nominally flat and pitched roofs.
There are three types of systems:
- Lybra SBS SEM227 SEM248 SEM245
- Gemini APP SEM327 SEM348 SEM345
- Phoenix Super APAO SEM127 SEM148 SEM145
Viking GM torch On Membranes Systems have been assessed as roof waterproofing membranes on buildings within the following scope:
- the scope limitations of NZS 3604:2011 and NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, Paragraph1.1; or,
- the scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, Paragraph 1.1 with regards to building height and floor plan area when subject to specific structural design; and,
- situated in NZS 3604:2011 Wind Zones, up to, and including Extra High; and,
- with substrates of plywood or suspended concrete slab; and,
- with a minimum fall for roofs of 1:30 (2 degrees).
They have also been assessed for use as roof waterproofing membranes on buildings within the following scope:
- subject to specific structural and weathertightness design situated in wind pressures up to a maximum design differential ultimate limit state (ULS) of 6 kPa; and,
- with substrates of plywood or suspended concrete slab.