ModWood Technologies Pty Ltd - Wood Plastic Composite Decking and Screening
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- CertMark International Pty Limited
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
ModWood is a wood-plastic composite (WPC) product made from a mixture of ground sustainable wood waste and plastic. ModWood products contain no formaldehydes. Available Brushed or Smooth. Mini Board only availble in Smooth.
- ModWood Flame Shield®
- Mini Board (68 x 17 mm)
- Decking (88 x 23 mm)
- Wide Decking (137 x 23 mm)
- Marina Board (137 x 32 mm)
- Flame Shield (137 x 23 mm)
- Black Bean
- Silver Gum
* ModWood Flame Shield® is a specially formulated ModWood board with a fire-retardant additive included.
ModWood’s Wood Plastic is composite decking and screening for use in residential or commercial projects.