Masons Enviro® panel system
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- CertMark Australasia Pty Ltd
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Enviro Panel is a cavity based autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC) panel system used for exterior wall cladding, fencing, and flooring.
Panel sizes are:75mm x 600mm x 2000mm, and 50mm x 600mm x 2000mm
Only to be installed in accordance with the Masons Enviro AAC Panel System Technical Manual & Installation Guide September V3 2013.
All joinery used in conjunction with the Enviro® Panel System must meet the requirements of NZS 4211:2008.
All installations must be done in accordance with Masons Plastabrick Building Product Quality Plan (BPQP dated 5/10/10 Version 1).
Is considered to meet the performance requirements of NZBC C3.4 (a), C3.5, and C3.6 for use as an external wall cladding however it is restricted to:
- Single storey buildings 1m or more from the boundary for all purpose groups.
- Buildings up to 7m high 1m or more from the boundary, for all purpose groups other than SC.