Fastwrap FlameSpec HW Roof Underlay
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Veritas
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Fastwrap FlameSpec HW Roof Underlay is a synthetic building underlay for use under roof claddings.
The product consists of a micro-porous water resistant film laminated to two layers of Non-woven spun-bonded polyolefin.
Fastwrap FlameSpec HW Roof Underlay is supplied in rolls 1.350m wide x 55.56m long, and is printed with the Fastwrap logo repeated along the length of the roll.
Subject to the following conditions and limitations
- Fastwrap FlameSpec HW Roof Underlay must be installed in accordance with the Fastwrap FlameSpec HW Roof Underlay brochure V1 (15/08/2018).
- Fastwrap FlameSpec HW Roof Underlay must be supported by a corrosion resistant material
- Fastwrap FlameSpec HW Roof Underlay must not be exposed to weather or UV light for more than 7 days before being covered by the roof cladding.
- Fastwrap FlameSpec HW Roof Underlay may only be used as a roof underlay on buildings:
- within the limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 (Amendment 9, Effective 27 June 2019), Paragraph 1.1 with regards to building height and floor plan area; and
- situated in NZS 3604:2011 Building Wind Zones up to, and including Extra High; and
- with roof pitch 10 degrees or greater; and
- with masonry tile (B2.3.1 (b) applies), metal tile or profiled metal roof cladding (B2.3.2(b) applies)