- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Veritas
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Lumberworx I-Beams (LIB) are I-Beams consisting of an LVL flange and strand board webs.
The following models are covered on this certificate; LIB 200.88s, LIB 240.88s, LIB 300.88s, LIB 360.88s
Lightweight engineered wood I-Beams used in residential and commercial construction within the scope of NZS3604:2011 as floor joists, rafters, purlins and ceiling joists where H1.2 hazard class applies.
Subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- Lumberworx I-Beams are to be specified and installed in accordance with the Lumberworx LIB88s Design and Construction Guide: Issue 12 – May 2019
- Lumberworx I-Beams cannot be used outside the scope of NZS3604:2011 Timber framed buidings.
- Lumberworx I-Beams are only certified for use in situations that call for treatment to Hazard Class H1.2 or less.
- Lumberworx I-Beams shall not be exposed to the weather for more than 8 weeks