Nuraply 3P Covered Membrane System
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Veritas
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Nuraply 3P Covered Membrane System is a waterproofing system for below grade walls and beneath floor slabs.
The system covers the products:
- Nuraply 3PT (for walls),
- Nuraply 3PTM (for beneath floor slabs),
- Nuraply 3PG (for green roofs and walls near plants), and
- Nuraply 3PC (for carpark decks), and
- a range of associated primers and accessories.
Nuraply 3PT-SA , Nuraply 3PB, and Nuraply 3PB-SA membranes are used as part of the wider systems (3PT, 3PG, and 3PG respectively).
The Nuraply 3P covered membrane system is intended to be used on car park decks and green roofs, or tanking of below grade level of a building which is wholly or partly below ground.
The Nuraply 3P Covered Membrane System shall only be used on the following substrates:
- Nuraply 3PTM - Under slab
- compacted hardfill up to 600mm in depth installed complying with the requirements of NZS 3604:2011
- site concrete
- Nuraply 3PT and 3PG - on Walls
- concrete substrates complying to NZS 3101:2006
- concrete block surfaces NZS 4229:2013 with flush mortar joints
- Nuraply 3PG – Green roofs
- H3.2 treated timber, including plywood sheets and reconstituted wood panels (Strandboard), substrates complying with AS/NZ 2269:2012 (directly or with Enertherm PIR Boards between) with treated timber trim, battens and framing where timber is detailed and Nuralite product is directly applied
- concrete substrates complying to NZS 3101:2006 (directly or with Enertherm PIR Boards between)
- NPM 900 metal tray decks with Enertherm PIR boards between
- Nuraply 3PC – Car park decks
- concrete substrates complying with the requirements of NZS 3101:2006