EverGuard and EverGuard Extreme TPO Roof and Deck Membranes
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Building Research Association of New Zealand (BRANZ)
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
EverGuard® and EverGuard® Extreme TPO Roof and Deck Membranes are fully bonded, single ply, polyester fabric reinforced, thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) waterproofing sheet membranes.
EverGuard® is a standard membrane and EverGuard® Extreme has increased UV inhibitors and both are available in white or grey. The products are identified by a label on the packaging.
EverGuard® and EverGuard® Extreme TPO Roof and Deck Membranes are for use for waterproofing nominally flat and low pitch roofs and decks on buildings within the following scope:
- buildings with roof and deck membranes substrates of plywood or concrete; and,
- within the limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1; Paragraph 1.1 with regards to building height and floor plan area and situated in NZS 3604 Wind Zones, up to, and including Extra High; or
- buildings subject to specific structural and weathertighness design up to a maximum design differential ultimate limit state (ULS) of 6 kPa.