Allied Superslab Concrete Floors
- Appraisal number 964
- 11 December 2018
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- BRANZ Appraisal
Allied Superslab are polystyrene or QPOD moulded plastic pod, reinforced concrete, slab-on-ground floors.
Allied Superslab has been appraised for use as polystyrene or QPOD moulded plastic pod reinforced concrete, slab-on-ground floors for buildings within the following scope:
- Timber framed buildings, up to two storeys high, within the scope of NZS 3604; and
- With a maximum height of 10 m measured from the ground to the apex; and,
- Supported on “good ground” as defined for Acceptable Solutions and Verification Methods for NZBC Clause B1 Structure; and
- With a maximum plan floor area of 300 m2 and a maximum length of 30 m; and,
- Situated in Wind Zones up to and including Extra High.
Allied Superslab is not suitable for soils that are expansive or prone to liquefaction or differential settlement.