Bostik Seal N' Flex Façade
- Appraisal number 1100
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- BRANZ Appraisal
Bostik Seal N' Flex Façade is a weathersealing sealant for exterior use and a general-purpose gap-filling sealant for exterior and interior use.
Bostik Seal N' Flex Façade has been appraised for use as a sealant in buildings within the following scope:
- the scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 Paragraph 1.1.
Bostik Seal N' Flex Façade has also been appraised for use as a sealant in buildings subject to specific design within the following scope:
- in joints with a minimum width and depth of 5 mm; and,
- in joints with a maximum width of 35 mm; and,
- with substrates of:
- timber (unpainted and unstained) - treated or untreated softwoods and hardwoods, plywood, hardboard, treated or untreated particleboard; or,
- fibre cement; or,
- plastics - polyester, acrylic, unplasticized or plasticized PVC; or,
- metals - stainless steel, mild steel, galvanised steel, enamel coated steel, powder coated (polyester or epoxy) aluminium, anodised aluminium, mill finished aluminium, copper, brass, zinc; or,
- concrete and masonry - standard concrete, glass fibre reinforced concrete, concrete and clay blocks, marble, granite, or natural stone tiles; or,
- glass and ceramics - glazing, tiles.
Note: Bostik Seal N' Flex Façade can be used on other substrates but these have not been assessed and are outside the scope of this Appraisal. Bostik New Zealand Limited must be consulted when proposing the sealing of material not specifically covered by this Appraisal.