Thermakraft Ausnet Hexagonal Wire Mesh
- BRANZ Appraisal No. 1029
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- BRANZ Appraisals
- Information type
- BRANZ Appraisal
Thermakraft AUSNET Hexagonal Wire Mesh is a galvanised wire mesh for use on timber and steel framing to support roof underlays. Thermakraft AUSNET Hexagonal Wire Mesh can also be used to support foils and insulation.
The mesh is manufactured from 1 mm diameter galvanised steel wire forming a nominal 75 mm hexagonal mesh.
The Thermakraft AUSNET Hexagonal Wire Mesh has been appraised as a roof underlay support, and also foil and insulation support on buildings within the following scope:
- the scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, Paragraph 1.1 with regards to building height and floor plan area; and
- with roof pitch not less than 3°; and,
- with profiled metal roof cladding; and,
- with masonry tile roof cladding; and,
- with metal tile roof cladding; and,
- situated in NZS 3604 Wind Zones up to, and Including Extra High.