Building (Product Certification) Regulations 2008
- SR 2008/360
- Subject to amendment made by Building Amendment Act 2013 (2013 No 100): section 75(4)
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Parliamentary Counsel Office
- Information type
These regulations relate to the certification of building methods or products under the Building Act 2004.
Building methods or products are certified by product certification bodies that are accredited by a product certification accreditation body. The regulations prescribe;
- The criteria and standards that a product certification body must meet to be accredited
- The fees that product certification bodies have to pay to the product certification accreditation body
- The criteria and standards that a building method or product must meet for certification under the Act
- The contents of product certificates, which include conditions that require a certificate holder to notify the product certification body of changes to the certified building method or product, and to disclose any non-compliance of the certified building method or product with the Building Code.
These regulations are subject to amendments made by Building Amendment Act 2013 (2013 No 100): section 75(4)