- GM-CM30101 (Rev B)
- Rev B
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Global-Mark Pty Ltd
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Ecoinsulation glasswool is a mineral fibre type bulk insulation with Dri-Therm® technology that complies with AS/NZS 4859.1:2018 and is supplied as batts or rolls with thickness between 750 mm and 275mm, and nominal density between 7.7 kg/m3 and 29 kg/m3 with binder content no greater than 8%.
Non-combustible bulk thermal and acoustic insulation for residential and commercial construction within the following scope:
- Walls when installed in the cavities between framing members.
- Floors when installed in the cavities between flooring members.
- Roofs when installed over and between roof framing.
- Ceilings when installed in the cavities between the ceiling members.