Allied Superslab Concrete Floors
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Global-Mark Pty Ltd
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Allied Superslab are polystyrene or QPOD moulded plastic pod, reinforced concrete, slab-on-ground floors.
Allied Superslab Concrete Floors have been assessed for use as polystyrene or QPOD moulded plastic pod, reinforced concrete, slab-on-ground floors for buildings within the following scope:
- Timber framed buildings, up to two storeys high, within the scope of NZS 3604:2011; and
- With a maximum height of 10 m measured from the ground to the apex; and,
- Supported on “good ground” as defined by the Acceptable Solutions and Verification Methods for New Zealand Building Code Clause B1 Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, First Edition, July 2005 (Amendment 19, 28 November 2019),
- With a maximum plan floor area of 300 m2 and a maximum length of 30 m; and,
- Situated in Wind Zones up to and including Extra High.