Allied Concrete READY Floor
- RevG - 4/11/2019
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Global-Mark Pty Ltd
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Allied Concrete READY Floor is a concrete flooring system that contains integral reinforcement in the form of steel fibres.
The steel fibres used as reinforcing for Allied Concrete READY Floor are Dramix® READY fibres manufactured by Bekaert. They are nominally 60 mm long with a diameter of 0.75 mm. Each end of each fibre has a hook. The steel is low carbon with a tensile strength of 1225 MPa. The fibres have a bright steel finish.
The fibres are manufactured in accordance with EN14889-1:2006 and the dosage used exceeds the minimum declared value in accordance with the CE Certifications BC1-251-0024-0051-001 and BC1-251-0024-0051-002. The concrete grade for use with Allied Concrete READY Floor is 20 MPa, 25 MPa or 30 MPa, manufactured in accordance with NZS 3104:2003 including Amendment 1 and 2. Where reinforcing steel is required, D300E12 bars in accordance with AS/NZS 4671:2001 including Amendment 1 are to be used.
Allied Concrete READY Floor has been assessed for the following uses:
- for residential floor slabs with combined foundations for houses within the scope of NZS 3604:2011, built on good ground as defined by the Acceptable Solutions and Verification Methods for New Zealand Building Code Clause B1 Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, First Edition, July 2005 (Amendment 18, 27 June 2019) and,
- for separately poured floor slabs with conventionally reinforced foundations for building within the scope of NZS3604:2011, built on good ground as defined by the Acceptable Solutions and Verification Methods for New Zealand Building Code Clause B1 Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, First Edition, July 2005 (Amendment 18, 27 June 2019),
- as commercial and/or industrial concrete slabs-on-ground from 100 mm to 150 mm thick, on soil with a modulus of subgrade reaction of k>30 kPa/mm. Allied Concrete READY Floor is not suitable for soils that are expansive or prone to liquefaction or differential settlement