Thermakraft Covertek 405
- Revision F - 01/07/2019
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Global-Mark Pty Ltd
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Thermakraft Covertek 405 Fire Retardant Self-Supporting Roof Underlay (Covertek 405) is a synthetic building underlay for use under roof claddings. The product consists of a micro-porous water resistant film laminated to two layers of non woven spun-bonded polyolefin. Thermakraft Covertek 405 Fire Retardant Self-Supporting Roof Underlay is coloured white on the top bottom faces.
Covertek 405 has been appraised for use as a self-supporting roof underlay on buildings within the following scope:
- the scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 ( Amendment 7, 1 January 2017), Paragraph 1.1 with regards to building height and floor plan area; and
- with masonry tile roof cladding; and
- with metal tile and profiled metal roof cladding; and
- situated in NZS 3604-2011 Wind Zones up to, and including 'Extra High'.