Thermakraft Covertek 407
- Revision F, 01/07/2019
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Global-Mark Pty Ltd
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Thermakraft Covertek 407 Fire Retardant Self-Supporting Roof Underlay (Covertek 407) is a synthetic building underlay for use under roof claddings. The product consists of a micro-porous water resistant film laminated to two layers of non-woven spun-bonded polyolefin. Thermakraft Covertek 407 Fire Retardant Self-Supporting Roof Underlay is coloured white on the top bottom faces.
Covertek 407 has been assessed for use as a self-supporting roof underlay on buildings within the following scope:
- the scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 ( Amendment 1, 1 January 2017), Paragraph 1.1 with regards to building height and floor plan area; and
- with masonry tile roof cladding; and
- with metal tile and profiled metal roof cladding; and
- situated in NZS 3604-2011 Wind Zones up to, and including Extra High.