Dulux Acratex Exsulite Cladding System
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- CertMark International Pty Ltd T/A CertMark New Zealand
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
Dulux Acratex Exsulite Cladding System is an exterior insulated finishing system comprising expanded polystyrene to form a cavity and coated with a cement based plaster.
- Dulux Acratex Exsulite EIFS Cladding System.
- Dulux Acratex Exsulite Kooltherm K5 Cladding System.
- Dulux Acratex Exsulite Cladding system must only be installed in accordance with the Exsulite Installation manual and Construction drawings, June 2013.
- Dulux Acratex Exsulite Kooltherm K5 Cladding System must only be installed in accordance with the Kingspan Kooltherm K5 External Wall Board Guide A4/6 K5 AW1760 Issue 2 Jul 2014.
- All joinery used in conjunction with the Dulux Acratex Exsulite cladding system must meet the requirements of NZS 4211: 2008.
- The system is restricted to use 1m or more from the boundary for all purpose groups in single storey buildings and for buildings up to 7m high it is restricted to use 1m or more from the boundary for all purpose groups other than SC