CSR Hebel PowerPanelXL
- CMA-CM40065 (Rev3)
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- CertMark International Pty Ltd T/A CertMark New Zealand
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
CSR Hebel PowerPanelXL is a non-loadbearing external wall cladding system that can be installed on timber or steel load bearing wall frames.
It is 75mm thick lightweight steel-reinforced Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) panels mounted vertically on cavity battens, screw fixed to the external load bearing wall. The exterior panel face is then sealed using a plastered rendered coating.
- To be designed and installed in accordance with the Hebel PowerPanelXL External Wall System - New Zealand Design and Installation Guide (HELIT002 May 2016).
- All joinery used in conjunction with the system must meet the requirements of NZS 4211:2008 - Speciﬁcations for performance windows.
- For use in Importance Level 1 and Importance Level 2 buildings, as deﬁned in NZS 3601:2011 - Timber-framed buildings Table 1.1. up to and including three storeys high and situated in wind zones up to and inducing Extra High as determined in NZS 3604:2011
- Where the building is situated in an Extra High wind zone or where the cladding system is used on an external wall frame without an internal lining, a rigid wall underlay shall be used.
- For use as an external wall cladding on buildings where the wall face concerned has a building envelope risk matrix score of less than 20 as determined using Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 Section 3
- Compliance with NZBC C6- Structural Stability is also subject to the conditions of the Structural Design Statement 9205 issued by KCL Engineering Services dated 20th April 2010.