ELIMENT® Glass Mineral Wool Insulation
- CM70114 Rev2
- Revision 2
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Veritas Australia Pty Ltd
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
ELIMENT® Glass Mineral Wool Insulation is a non-combustible resin bonded glass mineral wool thermal insulation material. It is supplied in blanket form (ELIMENT® Insulation Blanket) and slab form (ELIMENT® Insulation Slab).
ELIMENT® Insulation - Glass Mineral Wool Insulation is suitable for installation in walls and ceilings in new and existing timber and steel framed buildings.
1. ELIMENT® Insulation Glass Mineral Wool Insulation is certified for use in any building located in any climate zone (as defined in NZS4218:2009 Thermal Insulation - Housing and Small Buildings).
2. ELIMENT® Insulation Glass Mineral Wool Insulation shall be installed in accordance with the installation instructions applicable to the product:
- ELIMENT® Ceiling Blanket Installation Instructions version BCII6899, 1 June 2021
- ELIMENT® Ceiling Slab Installation Instructions version SCII6899, 1 June 2021
- ELIMENT® Wall Blanket Installation Instructions version BWII6899, 1 June 2021
- ELIMENT® Wall Slab Installation Instructions version SWII6899, 1 June 2021
3. ELIMENT® Insulation Glass Mineral Wool Insulation shall:
- a) be separated by 25 mm minimum from any rigid roof substrate or flexible roof underlay
- b) remain dry during installation and throughout the life of the building
- c) be separated from heating appliances and down lights are in accordance with ELIMENT® Insulation Glass Mineral Wool Insulation installation requirements