TRITOFlex Membrane System
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Veritas Australia Pty Ltd
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
The TRITOFlex Membrane System is a sprayed-on rubber-based monolithic waterproofing membrane.
The TRITOFlex Membrane System is intended for use as a waterproofing membrane on new and existing roofs and decks.
1.The TRITOFlex Membrane System is certified for use as a waterproofing membrane on new and existing roofs and decks when applied over the following surfaces: EPDM (rubber), PVC (poly vinyl chloride), TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin), LAM (liquid applied membrane), metal, concrete, plywood, modified bitumen, BUR (built up roof), torch-on membrane, and over TRITOFlex.
2.The TRITOFlex Membrane System shall:
- a) be installed in accordance with the TRITOFlex Technical & Installation Manual New Zealand 2021
- b) use accessories and componentry specified in the TRITOFlex Technical Installation Manual New Zealand 2021
- c) be installed by TRITOFlex trained and approved installers, who shall be supervised by a TRITOFlex System Suppliers Ltd approved Certified Applicator holding an Approved Certificate of Compliance
- d) be protected by pavers when used on a trafficable deck.