- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Veritas
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
IBS EUROFloor is a multi-layered Oriented Strand Board produced in sheets 3600 x 1200 x 20mm, tongue and grooved with a plastic tongue along one edge of the board.
IBS EUROFloor is an internal structural flooring for use over a timber or steel framed structure.
- IBS EUROFloor shall only be used as flooring and as a floor diaphragm in buildings designed in accordance with NZS304:2011.
- IBS EUROFloor shall only be used when specifically designed using the maximum concentrated loads and uniformly distributed loads set out in the IBS EUROFloor Design and Installation Guide Version 1 (dated June 2020).
- Framing to which this product is attached shall be designed and constructed to comply with B1/VM1 or B1/AS1.
- IBS EUROFloor shall be installed in accordance with the IBS EUROFloor Design and Installation Guide Version 1 (dated June 2020).
- The moisture content of IBS EUROFloor shall be no more than 18% before sealing or covering with a flooring product.
- The subfloor shall be ventilated and protected from external moisture.
- IBS EUROFloor shall be protected by a membrane or other impervious finish when installed in wet and splash areas in accordance with IBS EUROFloor Design and Installation Guide Version 1 (dated June 2020).
- Evidence of compliance with NZBC clause C3.4(b) shall be provided when IBS EUROFloor is used in sleeping areas and exit ways in buildings not protected with an automatic fire sprinkler system where care or detention is provided or alternatively covered with a surface material meeting the requirements of C3.4 (b) for that particular use.
- Exposure of IBS EUROFloor to weather shall be kept to a minimum and shall be not more than 90 days.