Cedarscreen Vertical on 20mm Cavity Batten System
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Veritas
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
The Cedarscreen Vertical on 20mm Cavity Batten System is an external wall cladding system.
The Cedarscreen Vertical on 20mm Cavity Batten System consists of vertical shiplap weatherboards, horizontal and vertical cavity battens, stainless steel or silicon bronze cladding fixings and powder-coated aluminium flashings.
The weatherboards are available in Western Red Cedar, Larch and Truwood, and with a Band Sawn Face, Dressed Face or Dressed Faced Sanded finish. Larch and Truwood weatherboards are supplied with a factory applied oil finish.
The Cedarscreen Vertical on 20mm Cavity Batten System is certified for use on:
- a) timber-framed buildings designed and constructed in accordance with NZS3604:2011 Timber-framed buildings, and
- b) within the scope of Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 Paragraph 1.1, and
- c) where the risk score is 0-20 (as defined in Tables 1, 2 & 3 of Acceptable Solution E2/AS1), and
- d) located in any exposure zone (as defined in NZS3604) except microclimates, and
- e) located 1m or more from a relevant boundary
The Cedarscreen Vertical on 20mm Cavity Batten System shall be installed:
- a) in accordance with the Rosenfeld Kidson installation manuals and drawing sets:
- i) Rosenfeld Kidson Cedarscreen Vertical Shiplap Weatherboards 20mm Cavity Batten System V5, October 2020
- ii) Vertical Shiplap Weatherboard - 20 mm Cavity on Flexible Underlay - Drawing Set 12 October 2020
- iii) Vertical Shiplap Weatherboard - 20 mm Cavity on Rigid Underlay - Drawing Set 12 October 2020, and
- b) with wall underlay as specified in accordance with E2/AS1, and
- c) with aluminium framed window and door joinery complying with NZS 4211:2008- Specification for performance of windows.