The Ke Kelit Kelox Multilayer Pipe & Fittings System
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Veritas
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
KELOX Multilayer Pipe is manufactured from polyethylene of raised temperature resistance (PE-RT) inner and outer cores and bonded to a welded aluminium central core pipe PE-RT/Alu/PE-RT. The inside and outside PE-RT layer to aluminium layer bonds are guaranteed by tight and stress resistant adhesive polymer. This 5-layer composite pipe is halogen free, impermeable to oxygen and water vapour.
The KELOX Multilayer Water Pipe and Fittings System is designed for:
- Domestic and Commercial Hot and Cold Drinking Water systems up to 70°C, 10 bar
- Radiator System up to temperature max 90°C, 10 bar.
The system can be installed under concrete slabs on grade.
Subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- All designs including selection of accessories and componentry shall be within the requirements and the tables set out in the KELOX Multilayer Australasian Technical Specification Rev13 and the KELOX Multilayer Handbook April 2018 - available upon request from the certificate holder. Other uses are outside the scope of this certificate.
- Installation shall be performed by Ke Kelit (NZ) Ltd. trained and approved installers.
- Installation and maintenance of the KELOX Multilayer system, shall be in accordance with the KELOX Multilayer Australasian Technical Specification Rev13 and the KELOX Multilayer Handbook April 2018 - available upon request from the certificate holder.