- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Veritas
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
DriStud W11 is a fire retardant, fully synthetic, vapour, water barrier and a light diffuser insulation product. It is a laminate of multiple layers with one side white polypropylene non-woven and the other surface metallised film. Metallized film comes in either aluminium finish or anti-glare finish.
DriStud W11 has a white face to increase light diffusion and reflection. It is used to line walls and under roofs to give a white finish when installed with white facing down or inside.
Subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- DriStud W11 shall be installed in accordance with AS/NZS 4200.2-2017 Pliable building membranes and underlays Part 2 Installation.
- DriStud W11 is required to be covered with the cladding the same day as it is installed.
- If installed where foil surfaces may be exposed to a corrosive atmosphere (for example agricultural sheds or within 500 metres of the sea), foil surfaces shall face an enclosed, un-vented air space.
- DriStud W11 shall be supported by safety mesh or other continuous support where available.