- CM70038 Rev1
- Revision 1
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Veritas Australia Pty Ltd
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
LumberworX I-Beams (LIB) are I-Beams consisting of an LVL flange and strand board webs. This certificate covers the following models:
- LIB 200.88s
- LIB 240.88s
- LIB 300.88s
- LIB 360.88s
LumberworX I-Beams are structural members for use as floor joists, rafters, purlins and ceiling joists.
1. LumberworX I-Beams are certified for use:
- a) in specific design to Verification Method B1/VM1, and
- b) in non-specific design for floor joists and rafters for specified design conditions using the span tables in the LumberworX LIB88s Design and Construction Guide: Issue 12 – May 2019, and
- c) where the level of timber treatment specified by Acceptable Solution B2/AS1 and referenced Standard NZS3602:2003 Timber and wood-based products for use in building is not greater than H1.2.
2. LumberworX I-Beams shall:
- a) be designed and installed in accordance with the LumberworX LIB88s Design and Construction Guide: Issue 12 – May 2019
- b) not be exposed to the weather for more than 8 weeks.