FPS® Weathertight® System
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Bureau Veritas Australia Pty Ltd
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
The FPS® Weathertight® System is a range of flexible wall and roof underlays.
The components of the system are listed in Section 9.
The FPS® Weathertight® System is a range of underlays for wall and roof applications on timber and steel frame and panel construction. It also provides interim protection from the weather for up to 90 days before claddings must be installed.
1. The FPS® Weathertight® System is certified for use in timber frame, light-steel frame and panel construction buildings:
- a) within the height scope of Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 para 1.1(a), and
- b) located in Wind Zones as specified in Section 11 (Supporting information about conditions and limitations of use), and
- c) for all claddings complying with E2/AS1, and
- d) in all locations including where exposed to view
2. The FPS Weathertight System shall:
- a) be installed in accordance with the manufacturers Technical Manual - FPS Weathertight System Version 1.2, April 2021 and FPS® Weathertight® System Roof Installation Manual Version 1.1, April
2021 or FPS® Weathertight® System Wall Installation Manual Version 1.1, April 2021 (as applicable), and
- b) not be exposed to the weather for more than 90 days, and
3. The FPS® Weathertight® System shall not be installed with metal roof or wall cladding direct fixed.