HUME CEMBOARD PRIMAflex, PRIMAplank, PRIMAbase & PRIMAalpha WeatherClad
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- SAI Global
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
- PRIMAflex – A smooth flat autoclaved cellulose fibre reinforced cement sheet with square edges. An External wall cladding, external ceiling and an eaves lining boards.
- PRIMAplank – An autoclaved cellulose fibre reinforced cement siding board. Available in smooth, wood grain and cedar profiles. A siding board for external walls & gable ends cladding where a traditional timber look surface is required.
- PRIMAbase – An autoclaved cellulose fibre reinforced cement sheet rebated on 3 sides for seamless jointing and as a substrate for texture coating. A substrate for exterior texture coating systems.
- PRIMAalpha WeatherClad – An autoclaved smooth cellulose fibre cement cladding. Pre-primed featuring tongue and groove jointing system at the width and bevelled top edge at the back surface. A nailable siding board designed for external cladding.
Conditions and limitations of use:
- PRIMAflex, PRIMAplank, PRIMAbase, and PRIMAalpha Weatherclad External wall cladding can be direct fixed only where the E2/AS1 Risk Score is 0-6 and must be fixed over a nominal 20mm drained cavity where the E2/AS1 Risk Score is between 7 and 20.
- PRIMAflex, PRIMAplank, PRIMAbase and PRIMAalpha Weatherclad must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation instructions as relevant and referenced in the certificate.