Dux Actamatic Grease Converter
- CM20158 Rev 1
- Valid from
- Information provider
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- SAI Global Certification Services Pty Limited
- Information type
- Product Certificate (CodeMark)
The Dux Actamatic® Grease Convertor consists of a closed tank with a series of chambers formed by baffles, where the incoming fats, oils and greases are separated from water and automatically dosed to stimulate bacterial treatment, resulting in release of environmentally safe by-products, water, carbon dioxide and energy (heat).
The baffles restrict the movement of suspended solids and allow residue to settle to the base of the tank where after a period of time the tank can be cleaned out on a standard maintenance schedule dependent on the loading of the Dux Grease Converter.
The Dux Actamatic® Grease Converter breaks down fats, oils and greases to water soluble environmentally acceptable effluent levelssuitable for discharge into a sewer.
- The installation must be in accordance with the Dux Actamatic® Grease Converter Technical Manual (GC QPS13 – Version 3).
- Dux Actamatic® Grease Converters must be installed by a licensed plumber and approved local authority.
- The discharge from the Dux Actamatic® Grease Converter must be connected to a sewer by means of a plumbing and drainage disposal system complying with G13 Foul Water.
- In‐sink screens or dry basket arrestors must be fitted to limit the entry of food scraps into the system.
- The Dux Actamatic® Grease Converter is to be commissioned by an authorised Dux Industries Limited Service Agent.
- Dux Actamatic® Liquid is the only product to be used with the Dux Actamatic® Grease Converter.
- The Dux Actamatic® Grease Converter is to be serviced at least every six months as part of service agreement with a Dux Industries Limited appointed service agent and as specified in the Dux Actamatic® Grease Converter Technical Manual (GC QPS13 – Version 3).
- The Dux Actamatic® Grease Converter is to be used as outlined in the Dux Actamatic® Grease Converter Technical Manual (GC QPS13 – Version 3).