OneSeal™ Multi-fit Pipe and Cable Penetration Seals
- Appraisal number 942 (2017)
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- BRANZ Appraisal
OneSeal™ Multi-fit Pipe and Cable Penetration Seals are a range of pipe and service penetration seals consisting of a soft, flexible EPDM membrane with a self-adhesive flange.
OneSeal™ Multi-fit Pipe and Cable Penetration Seals have been appraised for use as pipe and service penetration seals for use where the penetration penetrates the wall underlay on timber and steel-framed buildings within the following scope:
- The scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 paragraph 1.1 for timber-framed buildings.
- The scope limitations of NASH Building Envelope Solutions paragraph 1.1 for steel-framed buildings.
- With a risk score of 0-20 calculated in accordance with NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 or NASH Building Envelope Solutions Table 2.
- With flexible and rigid wall underlays compatible with the seals and complying with the NZBC.
- Situated in NZS 3604 and NASH Standard Part Two wind zones up to and including extra high.
OneSeal™ Multi-fit Pipe and Cable Penetration Seals have also been appraised for use on buildings subject to specific weathertightness design. Building designers are responsible for the building design and for the incorporation of OneSeal™ Multi-fit Pipe and Cable Penetration Seals into their design in accordance with the declared properties and the instructions of Thermakraft Ltd.