SOLITEX MENTO® 1000 Roof Underlay
- Appraisal number 876 (2020)
- Valid from
- Information provider
- BRANZ Limited
- Information type
- BRANZ Appraisal
SOLITEX MENTO® 1000 Roof Underlay is a synthetic building underlay for use under roof claddings.
The product consists of a water-resistant film, laminated between two layers of polypropylene microfibre cover fleece.
SOLITEX MENTO® 1000 has been appraised for use as a self-supporting roof underlay on buildings within the following scope:
- The scope limitations of NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 paragraph 1.1 for timber-framed buildings.
- The scope limitations of NASH Building Envelope Solutions paragraph 1.1 for steel-framed buildings.
- With masonry tile roof cladding.
- With metal tile and profiled metal roof cladding.
- Situated in NZS 3604 wind zones up to and including extra high.
SOLITEX MENTO® 1000 has also been appraised for use in gable ends where an air barrier is required.